In The Episode
Juggling parenthood and a career can be handful. It can be difficult to balance both, but we’re here to share ways employers and employees are working together to make work and life possible.
In this episode Tom Spiggle and (new!) co-host Lori Mihalich-Levin introduce the upcoming themes and scheduling for the Parents at Work podcast. In this updated podcast format, you’ll hear the perspectives of parents in a new industry or sector each month, parents from different career paths, and a plethora of advice for parents or employers will be included in these upcoming episodes.
To join Tom and Lori on this journey and for helpful insight on balancing work and parenthood, tune into this episode of Parents at Work.
– Learning from parents in different industries
– Issues that parents face in specific industries
– What to expect going into parenthood while having a career
– Insight for employers to implement in their respective fields
– The upcoming schedule for the podcast
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.