Now Hiring: Legal Assistant
The Spiggle Law Firm is a boutique employee-side employment law firm headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. TSLF’s mission is to empower professional women who have been fired or are afraid that they might be, particularly those discriminated against on the basis of pregnancy or leave-taking to manage family responsibilities.
You can find more information about our firm at www.spigglelaw.com.
TSLF seeks a legal assistant to support our team of paralegals. Duties include:
- Opening and closing all cases in our internal management software
- Prepare and mail monthly file review letters to all clients
- Manage joint attorney contact email box
- When needed, print and organize files needed for depositions or court
- Review all statute of limitations dates
- Assist paralegal team with all clerical duties
Additional duties may be assigned based on firm needs.
This is a full-time position. This position can be performed remotely. However, the legal assistant will need to be able to work from the Arlington Office at least three days per week.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
To Apply: Please email our office manager Angela (firstname.lastname@example.org) a resume and cover letter indicating familiarity with our firm