Now Hiring: Associate Attorney
The Spiggle Law is a boutique law firm focusing on empowering women who have been wrongly fired or are afraid that they might be. Mr. Spiggle is the author of several books on pregnancy discrimination including, “You’re Pregnant? You’re Fired!”
You can learn more about the firm at www.spigglelaw.com
The firm expects to hire at least one attorney by January, 2020.
At least 5 years of litigation experience, including at least one year of federal employment law experience. The firm will give preference to candidates with experience exceeding this minimum threshold.
Ideal candidates will have done one more of the following:
- first-chaired a deposition;
- litigated a case through summary judgment in federal court;
- litigated a case in the Eastern District of Virginia;
- litigated employment cases, particularly under Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ERISA and FLSA.
- settled contingency fee cases.
The firm will consider candidates with other types of significant litigation or trial experience.
Virginia Bar license strongly preferred. We will consider candidates willing to submit an application to waive into the Virginia Bar. Bar admission to DC and Maryland a plus.
- can work remotely, though ability to spend some time in the Arlington office preferred. The firm provides attorneys equipment for a home office;
- enjoy complete control of their caseloads; and
- are supported by the firm in marketing efforts to grow their practice.
In addition to a competitive salary, compensation includes reimbursement for CLEs, bar license fees as well as health care and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year. A higher salary is possible with available bonuses.