Who can be sued for my wrongful termination?

A victim of wrongful discharge in Virginia can take legal action against:

  • A company/employer that fires him in violation of public policy.
  • An employee with managerial or supervisory responsibility if he was the one who violated the public policy and if he also participated in firing the worker.