Tom Spiggle to Speak About Employment Law at Legal ConventionIn the News
October 20, 2017
Founder of the Spiggle Law Firm, Tom Spiggle, will speak about employment law at the 2017 Fairfax Bar Association’s Annual Convention on Friday, Oct. 20. He will sit on a panel at the continuing legal education session on what lawyers need to know about fact patterns.
The speakers at the CLE panel include:
- Susan F. Earman, Friedlander, Friedlander & Earman, P.C.
- Lauren A. Jenkins, Offit Kurman
- Todd Nelson, ASA
- Jane L. Rasmussen, The Law Firm of Jane Lemley Rasmussen
- Alanna C.E. Williams, The Law Office of Alanna Williams PLLC
- Tom Spiggle, The Spiggle Law Firm
Spiggle, a former federal prosecutor, will also join Rasmussen for a separate discussion on employment law issues that every law firm should know.
The annual convention will be held at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, Pennsylvania.