In The Episode
Today, parents must navigate the swirling cross-currents around what they’re expected to do for their children in terms of their physical and emotional well-being. Parents also have fewer resources when it comes to both time and a network of family and friends to help them.
A number of books have been written about these difficulties, and in today’s podcast, we have the pleasure of hosting the author of several of them, Amanda Turner. Amanda has approached this dilemma from a different angle in her publications, which include Vagabonding With Kids. She even refers to parenting as an extreme sport! Listen in now to find out more about Amanda’s humorous approach to parenting and traveling with kids.
Amanda writes under the name A. K. Turner. She has already written a parenting humor series, and she’s currently writing a humorous series on traveling and parenting: Vagabonding With Kids. She also writes a blog and has her own podcast. Amanda loves to connect with readers, parents, and anybody who is interested in parenting as a multicultural pursuit.
– Amanda explains what prompted her to start writing her books, including the Vagabond series.
– She sees her children as a real benefit in her life.
– Travel is an important priority for Amanda’s family.
– Amanda recommends how to deal with the discomfort of relocating your family to another country for a few months.
– She details the wonderful effect that all the travel has had on her children.
– She gives aspiring writers some encouragement and tips.
– She shares advice on how to take an extended trip with your family.
– She reveals how the traveling lifestyle really works for her family.
– She unveils the mind-set you need to have to benefit from traveling.
– She offers ways that families can adapt to a traveling lifestyle.
– She suggests how to steer clear of a conventional lifestyle and find your own best way with your kids.
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.