In The Episode
So you got fired, or you think you are about to be. Now what? Do you think you might have a wrongful termination case? Are you even qualified to try to get some compensation? Where do you even start?
Since this can be a such a confusing and overwhelming time of transition, we wanted to get down to the business of finding representation. Let’s take the mystery out of the search for legal counsel. Today, attorney Jacob M. Small joins the conversation to tell you what your first steps should be after you are fired!
It’s no small task, but the solution is really simple. Find someone who knows his or her business and who feels confident about your case. We have more than a few practical ways to get you started, so listen to this week’s episode to find out what your first steps should be!
– How to get a smart start in the process of reaching out to an attorney
– What resources you can use to find a NELA-affiliated attorney
– How to recognize the nuances between specialties in management-side firms and individual-leaning firms
– How to find a great attorney in your area
– What is a local counsel and how one could help you
– How to take legal advice from a friend and a professional
– Why a consultation fee can be a good thing
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.