In The Episode
So, you think you’ve got a case? Fantastic! Where do you start? For many, the process of finding a law firm for representation can be intimidating and confusing. Lawyers tend to speak their own lingo, but with a few simple tricks, you can pick it up too!
Today’s guest is Eric Bachman, an employment lawyer in the Washington, DC, area with experience in both the public and the private sectors. Eric will share his experiences dealing with frustrated clients with regard to employment law. He will also share how law firms sort through cases during the intake process to give you your best chances of being heard.
Finding representation can feel like an uphill battle, but it doesn’t have to be! Give this episode a listen to learn even more!
– share advice for those who are feeling too intimidated to call a law firm,
– set expectations for when you call a law firm,
– troubleshoot common problems and misconceptions,
– dig through some of the “seemingly random” common questions law firms might ask,
– explain that lawyers are getting limited information in intake calls, and
– sort through the common frustrations we face.
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.