In The Episode
This is the podcast for you if you’ve been fired recently or think you might be fired soon!
Today’s guest is Edgar Ndjatou, who has been an employment lawyer in the DC metro area for the past 7 years. Edgar has an interesting background—he was born in Cameroon and grew up in New York City—and he has great advice about how to deal with situations involving complex employment laws.
– Where to start if you’ve been fired, including whether you need a lawyer
– Why to pay attention to “buyer beware” warnings about online legal information
– How to conduct online legal research with proper search terms
– How to choose between employment lawyers: they represent either management OR employees
– What to look out for with case law
– Why you should research the Office of Human Rights in your state or local area
– How the rules differ for federal employees
– Why it’s important to be a well-informed client
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.