In The Episode
When was the last time you got a good night’s rest? I think we can all agree that sleep is important, but have you thought about some of the negative consequences of sleep deprivation? Do you want to know how to sleep better? We have an expert for you who will tell you everything you need to know about sleep!
Dr. Michael Breus is an expert sleep researcher. He is also a father, so he knows how hard it can be to get sleep when you are a parent. With compassion and evidence-based wisdom, Dr. Breus is going to give you sanity-saving tools to get you the best night’s sleep. In this podcast, we talk about everything from when you should take a nap to when is the best time to sleep train and how to revisit your bad sleeping habits.
Whether you want to get more sleep or just get more quality sleep, this is the episode for you! Sleep can allow us to give our all to our jobs while also giving our children the care they need. Sleep heals and restores, and it’s time to take it seriously!
– Hear Dr. Breus’ best advice for parents of new babies to minimize the effects of sleep deprivation.
– Discover why shift methodology is a helpful tool for babies before sleep training.
– Learn all about the powerful effects of the “Napalatte.”
– Find out how to make the most out of a nap.
– Hear about why sleep deprivation differs from person to person.
– Understand that there is no replacement for lost sleep, but extra sleep can definitely help!
– Hear why you might want to sleep separately.
– Discover what kinds of sleep problems people develop because of their children.
– Learn five steps to get your sleep act back together.
– Know when you need to seek professional help.
Help us by rating this podcast.
Leave a review for this podcast. I appreciate your honest feedback and read all reviews.
See this podcast’s transcript.