Mr. Spiggle to release a book, "You're Pregnant? You're Fired!" Learn more at www.yourepregnantyourefired.com
TSLF released a new education-law blog, www.fairfaxeducationattorney.com
Are you feeling shocked, overwhelmed, confused or angry?
Maybe management is penalizing you because you are pregnant. Perhaps your supervisor fired you without just cause, or you’ve been punished for leaving work early to care for your sick child.
You don’t make it your business to run off and hire lawyers, but this is outrageous.
Losing your job or facing discriminating is a lonely experience. Management can rely on professionals with expertise in employment law. They have lots of advisors. You have trusted advisors, too. But they are probably not trained in employment law and litigation.
That’s about to change.
You may or may not need a lawyer. But you do need information. Here are two options:
- Download a no-cost copy of “Employment Law for Women: What You Need to Know.” You can find more no-cost information at our Virginia Employment Attorney blog.
- Call 202-449-8527, or use the Contact US form at the top of this page, to schedule an in-depth Case Assessment. During the Assessment you will meet with an attorney at length to make sure that you are doing everything that you can to protect yourself. We believe in our Case Assessment so strongly that we offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can learn more more by visiting our FAQ section on the side of this page.
Even if you don’t need to sue, you have options. It’s time to gain control of your career once again.
The Spiggle Law Firm represents women who have been discriminated against at work. We know that women often face unique legal challenges in the workplace – pregnancy discrimination, caregiver discrimination, sex discrimination, and a whole range of issues regarding family responsibilities. We understand that this is a trying and frustrating time for you, and our team is here to help.
If you are man and need help, we are more than happy to assist you as well. Many of the techniques we discuss also apply to men experiencing discrimination at work.
We invite you to explore the practice areas at the right of this page to learn how we might help you. You will find more information about each of our practice areas by clicking on the tabs at the top of this page. You can learn about attorneys at the firm by clicking on the Attorney Profiles link above.
Whether you are a
- student facing suspension
- parent seeking special-education services for your child
- or a school employee fighting wrongful termination
dealing with the educational bureaucracy can be down right debilitating. We know one woman who spent more time and money fighting to get needed special-education services for her daughter than she did fighting her daughter’s cancer. (Her daughter is health and happy now!)
Attorneys at the firm have personal experience with these issues. Tom Spiggle formerly represented school boards, so knows how the other side thinks. In addition to fighting a public school for educational services for her own child, Krista Goelz has assisted in representing children across Northern Virginia.
Schools are employers, too. For students, going to school is their job. Our education-law clients benefit from our experience in employment law because many of these same laws apply to schools.
Please contact the firm – by calling 202-449-8527 – or using the Contact Us window above – if you would like to discuss these issues. You can learn more about our education practice by checking out the practice areas at the right. We also invite you to look at our education blog www.fairfaxeducationattorney.com
- 6 Ways to Wreck Your Employment Law Case, Part 1 Employment law is highly technical and can be overwhelming. You might feel as if you have a case but you are wondering what to do next. You may be ....
- 5 Things to Consider When Negotiating an Employment Contract If you're lucky enough to be in a position ....
- Avvo Recognizes Tom Spiggle's Awesomeness Avvo is an online service with an attorney locator-function and other services for individuals looking for an attorney. Using some secret formula that ....