Are you feeling shocked, overwhelmed, confused or angry?
Maybe management is penalizing you because you are pregnant. Perhaps your supervisor fired you without just cause, or you’ve been punished for leaving work early to care for your sick child.
You don’t make it your business to run off and hire lawyers, but this is outrageous.
Losing your job or facing discriminating is a lonely experience. Management can rely on professionals with expertise in employment law. They have lots of advisors. You have trusted advisors, too. But they are probably not trained in employment law and litigation.
That’s about to change.
You may or may not need a lawyer. But you do need information. Here are three options:
- Download a no-cost copy of “Employment Law for Women: What You Need to Know.”
- Call 202-449-8527 to talk to a live person and have your case reviewed by a lawyer, free of charge. Or send us an email by entering your information at the top right of this page. Some one will contact you. You can even schedule a one-on-one appointment with an employment lawyer for a Case Assessment. This step does not obligate you to hire us or to take action against your employer.
- Using the calendar at the right of the page, register for no-cost monthly webinars where attorneys discuss many workplace issues that women face, and offer valuable advice about steps you should take.
Even if you don’t need to sue, you have options. It’s time to gain control of your career once again.
The Spiggle Law Firm represents women who have been discriminated against at work. We know that women often face unique legal challenges in the workplace--pregnancy discrimination, caregiver discrimination, sex discrimination, and a whole range of issues regarding family responsibilities. Our attorneys are experienced working with women like you, with the specific challenges you have encountered. We understand that this is a trying and frustrating time for you, and our team is here to help.
If you are man and need help, we are more than happy to assist you as well. Many of the techniques we discuss also apply to men experiencing discrimination at work. We invite you to explore the practice areas at the right of this page to learn how we might help you.
The Spiggle Law Firm's practice areas include employment law, criminal defense, student suspension cases, and complex litigation. You will find more information about each of our practice areas by clicking on the tabs at the top of this page. You can learn about attorneys at the firm by clicking on the Attorney Profiles link above.
- How You Can Make Money by Hiring a Lawyer, Part 1 If you've read the resources on my website, perhaps reviewed material on the EEOC website, and are still opening these e-mails, then you likely are ....
- 3 Things You Should Know About Your EEOC Investigator, Part 4 What to Do? File a Charge, No Matter What I hate to be so down on the EEOC and its investigators. But it is better that you know the truth. I do, ....
- 3 Things You Should Know About Your EEOC Investigator, Part 3 3. Your investigator may not be that smart. The EEOC (and other investigative agencies) does not pay its employees top dollar. As described above, the ....